Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 273 Replies | Last Page

So I didn't ovulate:( level was 0.8 so on to start promethium and 150mg clomid plus trigger shot

11 years ago

Do any of you know if the hcg plus clomid increases risk of multiples?

11 years ago

Congrats Jupitor!

Darian, if you aren't ovulating without the clomid, your chance of multiples isn't as high. Good luck next cycle!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Jupitor!!!

11 years ago

Jupitor congrats!!
Ok I'm sorry I'm blowing up the forum today... I have so many questions abt the hcg trigger shot can anyone explain it to me?? What size how many follies are a good amount?? When so I get it any info would be appreciated thanks!

11 years ago

It's what we are here for darian. :)

My RE likes to see at least one 20mm follicle before triggering. I have a very fast response to clomid (and femara) and usually have at least 3 follicles that are either mature or close to mature by cd10 each cycle. This last cycle I had a 19mm on the right and a 16mm on the left. I think I also had another fairly close one on the right, but I don't recall for sure. Follicles over 18 are considered mature by most RE's.

You will trigger when you have at least one follicle that size and then you will ovulate about 36 hours later. Your follicles will still be growing and will be about 22mm when they release the egg.

Ask away with your questions, I love to answer them!

Wow thanks lisserb!!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies just an update today is 10DPO but according to fertility friend im now 11dpo but either way i did test this morning and it was BFN...ugh not losing hope tho but i would love if i can get some input on my chart this month if you ladies will take a look please? It seems as i had implantation dip just yesterday so i could just be early as to the reason of BFN!! Idk just trying to stay positive! I have been very weepy last few days because i rally want this to be a BFP more then anything its killing me not to test! I have one EPT test left so im wondering on your inputs as to when i should test again??? when i got pregnant with my son my implantation dip wasnt til 11dpo then pos Hpt on 13dpo so what do you ladies think?? please help!!

User Image

11 years ago

Jsx, your chart looks great! If your temps stay up tomorrow and Saturday, I would test Saturday. Good luck!

Ok another question we are deciding if we should do iui with trigger or just timed intercourse what do u ladies think? Any success stories

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo