Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I'm new to this forum and new to clomid I started for first time this month cd3--7 because I had mc in aug and my cycle has been so messed up since had to take provera to get AF in dec then last moth took til cd34 to get full blown AF then started clomid to hopefully regulate everything but now it's cd15 and still no O and neg digital opk is this normal today mild cramps on left side and headaches not much cm I did have watery cm cd10-13 but now not much have been taking mucinex 1200mg but not much temps staying right around 97.3 I just want to O and catch it! Any input please I'm starting to feel down in dumps worried I won't ovulate even on clomid!! Can that happen?

User Image

11 years ago

jandb- Thanks for telling me that! That definitely gives me a lot of hope.

felurian- For me, the HSG wasn't awful. However, I keep hearing that other women found the painful part to be when they inject the dye and I felt the opposite. I thought it was incredibly painful when they put the catheter in. I guess they have to blow up some sort of balloon to keep the cervix open or something. That hurt like a b---. I barely felt the dye being pushed in-- but that could be because I was so focused on the balloon in my cervix!! Regardless, the whole procedure only lasts about 10 minutes, if that, so it's not bad.

hopefulll- I kind of figured that was the process of IVF, but even so, it's exciting that you have that teeny tiny embryo in there.

jsxitzbom- It is possible to not ovulate on Clomid, but I also wouldn't count yourself out on CD15. I never ovulate that early- even on higher doses of Clomid and Femara. I've gotten positive OPKs as late as CD19.

11 years ago

@ babypbaby thanks this is my first time and I used to ovulate early when everything was normal before mc but since its been so screwed up according to fertility gal I should O in 6 days according to having cycle length 34 days so well see I'm having some cramping so hopefully that just means its coming soon just waiting to get that pos opk just to make sure! I just hope clomid does work and I do ovulate!

User Image

11 years ago

Well I thought my period started, but I'm my sure anymore...Sunday and Monday I was spotting. Only noticed it when I whipped (sorry TIM) then Monday afternoon it was a bit more, so used a panty liner and noticed a darker brownish discharge. (TMI again sorry) Tuesday it was more like blood so i figured it was AF. But it was very very light and well last night it was nothing but spotting again. Would my cycle be different now since I'm on metformin? Or could this be implation?

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Morning ladies! How is everyone feeling?? I have a question,... Has anyone ever expeienced abdominal cramping right after bd-ing? DH and I jyst finished the 4 day cycle of scheduled bd-ing last night and almost immediatly after we finished I started having weird, almost gas like cramping that was kinda sharp and uncomfortable. This morning it just feels like i did an all ab workout yesterday and is just sore. Any ideas?
@ Jupitor~ that almost sounds like it could go either way with it being ur Metformin or implantation. How are u feeling overall?

11 years ago

I'm feeling pretty good, other then being tired. But I think that could be because I'm still adjusting to my new job. And I've been having some unusual pains near my ovaries. I've never felt anything like this. Its not very painful, just annoying. Last night my left breast was really achy too. I'm thinking I should call my OB and find out if I should still take the clinic.

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Congrats to all

Now Im really starting to down myself!! First cycle of clomid cd3-7 and now cd17 all neg opks and last night had O pains which i thought and another neg opk this morning along with low firm closed cervix! I called my OBGYN and said it maybe that I wont ovulate this cycle and to keep testing and temping and see what next month brings! I have been temping still no temp rise and all neg opks i even bought a second digital opk so now have first response and clearblue so hoping to see i ovulate late and catch it because hearing that news from obgyn really makes me I have some cramping today and headaches so i just hope its not coming already! just unsure with clomid since ive never had any problems until MC in august!

User Image

11 years ago

so for those of you who can give me more insite to 7dpo progestrone draw. My RE office told me that my lab results were 13.5 which confirms O, this was my first IUI, but everything I google it seems like people say their dr.s say a medicated cycle should 15 or higher. this just worries me bc my last chemical preg my progestrone was only like 3 when measured with hcg results.

what are your thoughts?

User Image

11 years ago

@heartbeat- My 7DPO draw was only 10.2, and the doctor said that was normal, too. But he put me on progesterone supplements just in case, because they can't hurt you at all. I would ask your doctor to give you the supplements to take after O every month and for the beginning of pregnancy just in case! I'm actually surprised that your doctor didn't already give them to you since the level was so low with your chemical.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

So I have been MIA for a long time and I love seeing the new names, the old names (although I really wish I was seeing you had BFPs) and everyone's positive tests. Those that saw my screenname before I just felt I should update you: my beautiful baby boy was born November 21 at 1:41am. He is doing wonderfully and the Dr says he's advanced for only being 10 weeks old. We named him after our grandfathers: Aniello Robert. As soon as I figure out how I'll post a picture of my handsome Clomid baby. Sending good thoughts to everyone!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo