Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Hopefulll...it is weird about the intense dreams but i know what u mean bc sometimes i have those and not sure y. But maybe just try to relax and i think everything will work out! We can both relate too feeling so out of co trol and just hoping and praying this is it for us and the baby is sticky! I am so nervous for 2nd draw tmrw but want to get it over with too. But then after that there r so kany more milestones to cross i am very scared of dissapointment again. Thismorning my tests looked darker so fingers crossed for a good number tmrw, although i never have heard that good news with last 2 BFP.

User Image

11 years ago

darian- I say yes, positive! Good luck!

Amanda- I really don't think orgasms can cause miscarriage. I think it's just a random coincidence that that happened. Besides, when orgasms happen, all the movement is lower in the vagina. I'm pretty sure that little one is okay all snuggly up there :) I hope your line gets darker!

AFM I had an ultrasound today. Follicle on the right was at 14mm and left had one at 15mm. So it's looking good to have them mature by Friday! Doc said if I don't get a positive OPK by Friday, I'll go back and see if they are mature and then use the trigger. But if I see a positive, I don't have to use it and just let my body ovulate on its own. I hope I do use it, because I've read that having hCG in the body increases chances of implantation by a lot. I'll ask about using it anyway maybe. Ever heard that before?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Yes my RE said that it does help with implantation, that is why they had me do a 2nd shot 3 days after my iui. And hopefully it has worked for me.
keep me in ur thoughts as i will all of you!

User Image

11 years ago

I've heard of the 2nd HCG shot helping with implantation but never got the 2 nd shot myself for whatever reason.

Heartbeat- if that line is getting darker I'd say you are good to go for your next beta:) Can't wait to hear the number! After my last couple of BFP's that didn't end well I feel the same way as you. I'm thinking positively but it is still in the back of my mind. Here's to great beta numbers to put our minds at ease!

Alisson- Yeah! That's great that your follicles are so close together in size. Whenever I produced more than one follicle I didn't ovualte on my own until they were huge so I always had to trigger or I'd have 25mm+ follicles. I hope this cycle is your cycle regardless of how you ovulate:)

AFM- You ladies are right, the line was definitely darker today:) Made me feel a whole lot better. I think the only reason I was worried about that was because on my IVF forum like 90% of the ladies on there were told to abstain from orgasms until after the 6th week. Anyway, as far as I know, all is good. Thanks for the support ladies:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Ok girls I'm still not convinced:( usually w wondfo my pos opk is usually blazing! Like darker than control this morning my opk was still dark but negative ugh do u think me being off clomid could lower my Lh? Maybe my surge isn't as strong so confused can anyone help?

11 years ago

Oh, Amanda!!! I am so, so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

heartbeat, I hope your lines are getting darker too!

darian, keep using the opks. if they don't get any darker, you may be gearing up to ovulate, but may not actually ovulate. I hope you do though. Are you going to get a progesterone check done at day 21 to see if you did?

Allison, I'd ask to use it anyway. I'm doing that this cycle, without permission, but because there is no risk, I'm going for it.

AFM, I haven't had a positive opk yet, but I think I might get one today. I can feel my ovaries, and have EWCM this morning. I think that I may just go ahead and trigger today anyway.

Luck and hugs to all!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb I do go in next thurs to have a progesterone draw

11 years ago

Hopefulll: when is your beta draw?
I am still a nervous wreck, so this morning i called my RE office had them send the order for my bloodwork to a local hosiptal instead bc i can get the results an hr later instead of waiting for phone around 4:30.

Well results are in....as long as i am reading the paper right, it says my progestrone went from 12DPIUI i think it was like 17.5 and today 14DPIUI is is 31.2! So thats good right?
My HCG on 12DPIUI was only 47 and today 14 DPIUI is 100.8 !!! I have never had a second beta come back higher so i am excited but so worried still bc it is SUPER EARLY still.

User Image

11 years ago

Yay heartbeat, those are awesome numbers!!! Congratulations!!

11 years ago

Congrats heartbeat!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo