Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Ice- So you are 14dpo? Are you going to test or just wait for AF?

Babypbaby- The trigger is the big issue with temping I found. I don't think there is an issue with temping after the trigger though. I suppose it would still show an implantation dip but I'm not a temping pro

Ashley- Glad your HSG went well!

AFM- Beta is 790 which is great, nurse expected around 650. They said they didn't test my progesterone which pisses me off royally considering I asked to be tested for that and watched the nurse check off the progesterone box. She freaked my out by acting confused because I asked how far the beta went up from 478 which is what I though was my 16dpo number, turns out it was actually 430 so no biggie and i'm feeling pretty good. My first ultra sound is march 6! Seems so long to wait considering my history but apparently they get a better idea of what's what at around 7 weeks. Anyway, I plan to poas every 3 days until my hpt's are gone just to make sure that line stays dark. I've seen it go lighter and lighter in the past so I'm a little paranoid:S Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well.

P.S. I have an awkward question. Is everybody okay with me being on here still at least for a little while longer? I've been here for a year and it's hard to not want to keep in touch. I still feel very much part of the Clomid crowd but I will totally understand if it's too much to hear about prego stuff.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

I don't want to speak for everyone else, but hopefulll, STAY!! You're an inspiration. I want day-to-day updates about your pregnancy!! I'm not on Clomid and haven't been for almost 4 months and I'm still here! (unless I should've asked what you're asking! Haha!). Of course you should stay in this forum.

I'm not going to worry too much about my temp and just trust that I ovulated and hope for the best. I really can't see how I could have not o'd- my follicles were there and big enough and I triggered. I'm going away for vacation this week so it should help with the two week wait!

11 years ago

If you triggered babyp, you definitely ovulated.

Amanda, you better stay, lol! I want updates! :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, I'm on Dpo15 and waiting af today, and my hubby convinced me that i'd should wait for af for a few days. i don't know how, but i think i would test on saturday or sunday. Then, i suppose there will be no confussions about the result, right? i will be 19-20 dpo...

The "problem" is that i see coming a big big and really fat af. At least i hope so, bc i don't want to think about the possibility of no-o taking clomid!

And i can say that i'm from Paradise! google Menorca in google images and you'll judge

TTC #1 since January 2010 3rd cycle 100g clomid (5-9) + acid folic + inositol PCOS User Image

11 years ago

Wow! That's paradise alright! :)

You've just given me another place to add to my bucket list.

Menorca looks amazing. Jealous! Although, I'm leaving for Puerto Rico Thursday so I don't have it that bad! :)

I think I ovulated too, but why aren't my temps going up?? It's infuriating!!

11 years ago

Babyp, I'm going to Puerto Rico at the end of next month! :) We are taking a cruise that leaves from San Juan.

Keep temping, I bet as soon as the trigger wear out, you'll have a jump.

you guys are making me jealous with all this tropical vaca talk. Im from Ohio so its cold and snowy one day and raining the next! Anyway this is my first natural cycle and I swear I o'd by pos OPk, O pains and now I have progesterone symptoms but no temp rise??? I dont know whats going on??!! I go tom for my 21 day progesterone draw so i guess Ill know then..but you would think if I o'd I would have had a temp rise by now at 5dpo??? im not being very consistant with the time or my thermostat bc of awful hotflashes. Do any of you have an idea?

11 years ago

Amanda, I want you to stay! You better not leave! :D

Welcome, Ice :) I think you should test now! The tests are very very accurate once AF is late. But I could see why you want to wait until it's really late.

darian, it sounds to me like you O'd. Perhaps the inconsistent temp taking made your chart inaccurate. I hope your numbers come back good :)

Okay, I need some help. I started progesterone suppositories last night. I inserted it exactly the way the nurse told me and went to sleep. Well, I woke up in the middle of the night with my undies completely soaked! I think the liquid warmed up, the suppository melted, and just leaked out all over! Is that supposed to happen? I assume that it's supposed to be all absorbed or something. I just don't know why it wouldn't have worked if I inserted it correctly. I also don't have any progesterone symptoms whatsoever. For those who have used them, did the same thing happen to you?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks ladies! Ill definitely be updating every couple of days at the very least but reading everyday becaues I don't want to miss any BFP's!

To all who are vacationing, have fun and relax!

Alisson- I think it depends on the suppositories. I've been on two different kinds. One was not much bigger than a pearl and kinda looked like one too. I found that if insterted super far up it didn't leak too much. The ones I'm on now are shaped like fairly large wax bullets and when inserted in the vagina they melt within 5 minutes and leak all over the place to the point that I question if any actually stayed in. I called my nurse about this and she said everyone has a different experience with suppositories and that I could insert them.....where the sun don't shine if it stays in better;P As gross as that sounds it worked like a charm and didn't leak at all. If your comfortable with that or just paranoid like me, see if it can be inserted there.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo