Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 273 Replies | Last Page

A lining around 8-10 is the best, but most medicated cycles are around 7 or so. Your lining continues to thicken as your cycle progresses, so it may have a good chance of being thicker when you ovulate. Mine was 5 today, but is usually 7 one day later in my cycle.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

I so happy to see all these bfp!!! Afm cd 14 and still no positive opk! I'm kinda freaking out! This morning my wondfo was almost positive but I took a Cvs brand was completely neg???wth?? I'm so confused!

11 years ago

Thanks Allison:)

dariahn- It's best just to stick with one brand as they are all a tiny bit different and will detect differnt levels. I hope you get a true positive opk really soon.

AFM- Im all freaked out and worried. Lastnight I had a very vivid dream and "it" happened. And what kills me is that it wasn't even that sexual!!! The last time I had an orgasm in my sleep a few days later I miscarried:( And as soon as it was over I had pretty heavy cramping that lasted 5 minutes. So, I called my IVF lady and she said not to worry because I have a lot of progesterone on my side this time. I hope she's right but I won't feel good until I see that line darken. If it's significantly lighter tomorrow I think Ill know it's happening again. My DH and I talked about it, if I keep miscarrying due to silly orgasms that I don't even ask for then there isn't much point in going through this again. Argh. Lots of prayers needed here ladies. I don't want to lose this one

p.s. Have you ever read a paragraph with the word "orgasm" in it so many times? Definitely TMI

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Ok, first of all hopefulll, you have orgasms in your dreams??? That's amazing! I've never even had one awake. Yes, I said it. I've never had one. Thank goodness this site is anonymous! That being said-- I don't think you should worry yet. It was a dream. I would just relax and try your best not to stress. The RE that did my u/s yesterday said that taking an hour or two to just de-stress, lay down, and calm your brain (take a bath, meditate, etc) is very important and beneficial. So do that. Easier said than done, I know...

Heartbeat- that sounds really promising! I think this is it for you! Really excited. Keep us updated.

So you guys think that my numbers are okay? I am going to trigger tonight- I'm thinking I'll wait as long as possible just to give my body extra hours to grow! Haha! Do you really think I have a chance this cycle or are you all just saying that to be nice?! :)

11 years ago

Hey guys I posted my recent opk what do u girls think? Am I getting there?

11 years ago

babypbaby- One of my closest gal pals can only have them when she is having some "solo time" if you know what I mean. Drives her hubby crazy even though she assures him it's not him whatsoever, so I guess it just goes to show that we're all different. I only have "O" dreams when I'm in the 2ww and I have zero clue as to why. The only thing I can think of is the build up of not having "one" at all for 2 weeks. I guess my body just can't hold off. I'm not going to think anything until I have too so for now I'm choosing to believe that everything is okay. As for your lining: I'm not too sure on the lining because I never knew the exact numbers of mine, just that it was thin, but as I said before, the lining doesn't have to be all that thick for the egg to attach, however, it does have to continue to thicken as the days go by(the embryo buries itself deeper and deeper into the lining for a few days straight). Hence the reason for progesterone suppositories, they help to continue the thickening process. I think you'll be fine, lots of ladies on stimmed cycles have issue with lining and need progesterone to help them out and it works like a charm so don't worry too much. To put your mind at ease, request another ultrasound to see the progress.

Darianh- that's incredibly close! I'd say you'll be getting your darkest line within a day if not less.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Hey girls I'm sorry I'm blowing up the thread today! I posted a pic of another opk that I took right after work is it positive yet??http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=96153

11 years ago

Looks pretty positive to me darian. Good luck catching your eggie!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ahhh thanks!!! I hope it's my first month off clomid!! I hope my body gets its butt in gear lol!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo