Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Ice I seem to ovulate every other month no matter if I'm on clomid or not:( it sucks!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, i am new to this site. I am 12 dpo today on my first cycle of 50mg clomid. TTC for 13 months. Had endo and PCO's. Just done a PT and got BFN this morning. Absolutely gutted but not stopped hoping yet as i have had lots of symptoms, So glad i have found somewhere i can share my thoughts and feelings. Good luck to you all x

11 years ago

Welcome kaystar. Good Luck!

Ice, yes, it is possible to not ovulate on clomid. What dose are you on? I would ask for a cd21 progesterone blood test (or 7dpo, if your cycles are not 28 days), or ultrasound monitoring and a trigger shot if you are sure you are not actually ovulating.

Darian, same for you. If you know that you have issue with releasing the eggs, your Dr. should have you using a trigger shot to force the ovulation. Not much point of taking the clomid if it is only working half the time.

Mrs. Flasche, good luck to you too!

AFM, 4dpo (5dp-trigger), and so far I'm still hopeful. I've been getting some sharp, localized cramps on the left side, which I have had each time I've been pg. Not putting too much stock into it though, cause it could be anything. I will test again today to see how my trigger is doing. The last two tests (1 day and 3 days past) were pretty much the same darkness. I expect this one to be faded quite a bit.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb thanks for the advice! I got my day 21 progesterone draw this morning so hopefully ill find out if I ovulated! The next step for us is the trigger shot but we wanted to give my body a rest and see if the clomid would kick me into gear... Ugh so frustrating why can't my body just work!

Mrsflasche are you seeing a re in Ohio if so who?? I just started going to Ohio reproductive medicine in Columbus.

Also I just have to share my excitement... I got word I made the cover of Columbus bride magazine!!! I'm so excited if any of you are intrested in checking it out here's the link!! http://www.columbusbride.com/

Just scroll down to darian and Kyle!

11 years ago

Good Luck, Darian! Keep us posted.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks lisserb I will!!

11 years ago

Gunz - I know how you feel with all of the testing coming back normal. It's like a double edged sword, you know that nothing is wrong, but on the other hand, nothing is wrong...I struggled with that a lot after all the testing came back normal after our last mc. But, it did give me a little peace of mind to try again. Good luck, take advantage of your hsg window!!

11 years ago

darianh09, ok....two things. AWESOME - love that you got the cover of Columbus Bride!! Love the pictures....I was featured on the website - if you search for "flasche" you'll see us!

Also - I'm in Columbus - and I'm going to the same RE. I see Dr. Schmidt. I live in Bexley and work on the south side.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

So we're back to cycle day 1. came this morning. Dr's nurse said that wasn't a surprise - my progesterone result was 1.0

So Friday I start taking Femara, and I have my HSG on Friday the 22nd, and another ultrasound on the 26th.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Omg!! Seriously what a small world!! I see dr Williams.. Love him! We live in Marion about 30 north of Columbus but my husband works in Westerville!! Thank you!! Ill have to search your name!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo