Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Ok, sooo...gave myself my trigger shot....entered a "date" in my shared google calendar with DH.

Had what I'm guessing is ovulation spotting for the first time ever.... it's happening around my usual ovulation date... my body is confused this month. Poking and prodding....shots, drugs.... (if it were the conscious rather than the "biomedical" me, I'd be pissed off too!)

I'm spending way too much time seeing/feeling things with my body and trying to read what it's telling me. Rather than helping, I think it's making me insane.

As for my ovulation before this, I think I did ovulate, but my body didn't do what it was supposed to do...the dr told me that sometimes if my body is too used to doing things a certain way I have to re-teach it what to do when an egg is released. Yay, age 40!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Warning- I'm about to whiny brat...

I had a pretty crappy ultrasound yesterday. I'm just feeling defeated. We had such ridiculously high hopes for this cycle- I just got great results from the HSG, my husband got great results from his SA, and I did 7.5mg of Femara. The CD13 ultrasound showed: One 14mm follicle and two 12mm ones. That was exciting... I've never had more than one in the semi-decent size range. Then he tells me my lining was only at 3. What the f. It was almost 11 last month. And then the doctor says, "oh that's weird". I have to go back for another u/s tomorrow- he's hoping to see some growth so he can tell me when to trigger, but, come on. Is it really going to get big enough in 2 days? I'm so bummed. I know that 3 is too thin for a pregnancy. I know we all keep saying this, but I really thought this would be the month.

11 years ago

Hang in there babyp. Hopefully your lining will thicken up a bit more. My RE told me that he has seen successful pregnancies with linings of 4. If yours even doubles, that would be great.

Good Luck Mrs. Flasche.

Amanda, how are you doing?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

SO i had first trigger shot on cycle day 15 and then iui on cd17, then second trigger(for an extra boost they said) on cd20, on cd24 progestrone was 13.5 which they said ment i did ovulate, but i thought may be a little low which i have a history of and think may be why i have had 2 chemicals, and ever since have been testing out the triggers. Here is the thing though about 3 days ago the line was almost gone, but yesterday and today it seems to be getting darker?
Is it possible to never go neg. and end up with a BFP? I noticed sore nipples last night and some today along with about a 5 hr headache now, which i had with both chemicals, so that scares me! Today is 9 days past 2nd trigger...what do you all think? is it still trigger or may i have a real BFP?

User Image

11 years ago

heartbeat, the trigger can't get darker, so if your tests are getting a lot darker, then you have a real BFP! What dpo are you?

here is the link of the my tests...the top ones are the oldest and the bottom one was taken this afternoon. confused... http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=95379

User Image

11 years ago

I am 11DPIUI.

User Image

11 years ago

Unless that test has way more dye than the others, you've got yourself a real BFP. I bet tomorrow's will be even darker. :)

I hope you r right. I have a terrible headace just like the times before which worries me if the past is repeated ...is a headace a good sign or not?

User Image

11 years ago

I definitely think it's a real BFP. I don't think it could randomly be that much darker!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo