Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Darian - WOW! Just beautiful!! Congrats on the cover!

MrsF - Good luck on this cycle!

11 years ago

Thanks Laura!

11 years ago

Darian, how awesome! I'm not sure how I missed that the first time around. You are beautiful!

Are you really tall or is your hubby a little short? I'm 5'2 and my hubby is 5'6.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Um, Darian, you are BEAUTIFUL. I love the peacock theme, too. We considered something like that. I love it. Gorgeous.

Lisser- we're pretty much the same. I'm 5dpo I think. Fingers crossed for us both!

11 years ago

Oh my gosh u girls are awesome thank you so so much!!

11 years ago

I'm am really tall almost 6ft lol!

11 years ago

I looked through all the pictures again. :) What a wonderful day for you and such a great keepsake to be on the cover of a magazine! Mine was so long ago now. I'll be married 14 years this year. Makes me feel so old, lol!

babyp, are you testing out your trigger?

Allison, have you been testing out yours?

Ice- I did not ovulate with Clomid this month on a 100mg dose, so I was given an hCG trigger shot. It's worth it to ask your doctor about that, like lisserb said.

Welcome, Kay! And good luck! Maybe the BFN was a false negative

Melissa, I hope the twinges mean good things!

darian, that is so neat! How fun to be featured in a magazine like that! You bouquet was beautiful. Also, June is the best time to get married ;)

MrsF- GL with next cycle. I hope the HSG does great things for you this next time!

Darian and MrsF- You two are so lucky to be close to each other! You could meet for lunch dates and be real friends haha!

3DPO and 4DP-trigger, I've been testing my trigger and it's been getting lighter each day. It's so freaky testing and seeing such strong positives and knowing that I'm not actually pregnant right now!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I'm not testing out the trigger- I kind of wish I was. I don't have any more of the cheap tests and I'm too cheap to use frer every day!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo