Posts by SLJUSTICE

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Help! Ovulation

This is probably going to be kind of long. I am currently on 100mg clomid and 1500mg metformin. I am on cd 16. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

DOc app ttc #2

Ok I just had my son in December and it took us 2 and half years to concieve him and he was concieved on clomi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

First Response Evaps?

Has anyone had any experience with first response giving them multiple evaps? I think i might of had two evaps ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

TTC

You know I feel like I have been a cry baby. I got my BFP May 2nd and I thought since it had taken me and DH 2 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Symptoms??

I just found out I was pregnant last week. This is my first child and I am experiencing alot of pinching pulli ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Questions?? I WANT TO SCREAM!

Ok I'm having promising signs! But then again I think I do every month. I hate mother nature if she were a rea ...

10 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

FINALLY MY BFP!

After 26 months of heartbreaks, I'm finally pregnant. I have tried so hard and been disappointed so many time ...

0 Comments      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

HELP! Please! BBT chart and ovulation

Can your BBT chart show that you have ovulated falsely? Fertility friend and the chart here both have showed I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

HELP! I'm on clomid. Cyst or Ovulation?

Hi, I'm on clomid 50 mg and metformin 1500mg this month for a first cycle. I've been checking cm and using Ins ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

CD1 March 6th Cycle buddy?

Anyone want a cycle buddy. I have a 29 day cycle cd 1 on march 6th. On clomid and Metformin and using some oth ...

11 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago