Community post

Discussion

TTC

You know I feel like I have been a cry baby. I got my BFP May 2nd and I thought since it had taken me and DH 26 months of disappointments that it was so terrible and that itTOOK forever to concieve but now that I think of how there are women out there that has been ttc for 5 or more years and I feel like I was whining. TTC is so very hard. So next time you start to think your time is so hard, try and think about the women who have been trying for alot longer than you can imagine. For the ladies who have been ttc for more than the standard year. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. I know how you feel when someone says "oh it took me 3 loooong months to get my BFP." and you're like did she really just say that? I'm wishing all of you and a

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Congratulations on your BFP!!

Thank you so much for your comment. My DH and I have been trying for 5 yrs on and off now and it can be SOO frustrating at times. Whether you have been trying for 5 months or 5 yrs, when you make the decision to have a baby, the let down of not getting preggo stings. Lately I have had too many friends and family members to count that have just had a baby or just found out they are expecting. At times I feel like I'm surrounded!!! I'm totally happy for them but I can't help but wonder when it will be my turn.... Now I feel like I'm being whiny...

User Image

12 years ago

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFP SOON! My DH and I tried for 2 years and 2 months. I was on metformin for a year and got nothing. I have PCOS and have very irregular cycles. I tried 6 cycles of clomid with metformin and no pregnancy. After that I had 45 day cycles and was so discouraged. I felt like I was a failure as a woman. So a year later I was trying clomid a 2nd time for only 3 months. I lost 40lbs and quit smoking in jan and started 1st cycle of clomid in feb. On my third month I got my BFP. I'm still in a daze. It's hard to believe. I never thought it would happened to me. I just thought a couple days after my bfp that I can't imagine going through it twice as long as I did. I felt so sad for all the ladies who have tried alot harder than I did.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo