Community post

Discussion

Symptoms??

I just found out I was pregnant last week. This is my first child and I am experiencing alot of pinching pulling and dull cramps and a backache. Anyone else having these problems? When do they go away? My boobs hurt so bad when I take my bra off it's horrible. I have dd anyway and they are already spilling out of my bras!!!!!!!!!! I have these big nots everywhere. No nausea and I can't sleep at night (I guess bc I'm so excited?) Weird I know but I smelled mulch yesterday and just wanted to go sniff it. I usually hate the smell of the stinking stuff! That's so disgusting! My grandma told me when she was pregnant she craved dirt???? LMAO she said she just wanted to scoop up a handful and eat it. WTH who wants to eat dirt? She said it looked so delicious and her mouth would water. I died laughing. Anone have any funny stories of craving weird stuff?

User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello

This is my first wee one too.

I didn't get nausea until about 5 1/2 weeks but before that I had really bad cramps like period pain. Other than that just lots of tiredness and oh so sore boobs.

My nausea started to improve around 8 weeks and went away completely around week 19. The boobs felt better about week 10 but are still tender.

What I have learned from reading posts on these sites is everyone is different.

Let us know how you get on.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo