Community post

Discussion

DOc app ttc #2

Ok I just had my son in December and it took us 2 and half years to concieve him and he was concieved on clomid after 7 cycles in a 2 year period of time. We decided we wanted to ttc again asap because it took us so long the first time and we want our kids close together. Well at my 6 week postpartum check up I talked to my doctor about it and he told me he would see me back in 6 months to see how my periods were. I have PCOS and DH is getting ready to have a varicocele ligation to improve his sperm count. (we didn't know he had varicocele during our first time ttc and the only reason he is getting surgery is bc he is starting to have pain) What will my doctor do if my periods are irregular? Will he go the clomid route again only after 6 months of trying? If you have known fertility problems the 2nd time around what will the doctor do? Anyone have any experience? TIA!

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

im sorry to hear about your fertility problems but i got diagnosed with pcos before i conceived my daughter and i conceiver her naturally no medicine. hope you can conceive without intervention. good luck

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo