Community post

Discussion

First Response Evaps?

Has anyone had any experience with first response giving them multiple evaps? I think i might of had two evaps the past two days and was wonder if FRER was bad about this?

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

YES! I get a LOT of evaps with FRER, BUT, you learn pretty quickly what they look like exactly and when you see them and you just know. It really is the best test, unless you have patience, and then you should just wait and take a digi. But they are the most sensative. If you take the test apart, more often than not you will find an indent line. And a lot of times that line will turn pink after the time limit! So here's how it seems- you take the test, within a few minutes you see this shadowy line and think wow! its in the time limit, Ill keep watching and see if it gets darker, its still early, so I might see something. Several minutes go by and you're staring at that line and its still there! You arent sure, so you leave it and go back later- and omg its pink! Evaps arent colored, you must be pregnant! UGH!! I had a SOLID pink line last month. I already knew it was an evap bc I started AF but I posted it anyways and 95% of people voted BFP. Just be absolutely sure its pink in the time frame. If you take it apart and all you see is that indent and no color, then its negative, but keep testing!!

12 years ago

Thanks!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo