Community post

Discussion

Questions?? I WANT TO SCREAM!

Ok I'm having promising signs! But then again I think I do every month. I hate mother nature if she were a real persons I'd probably want to choke her :) I want to just cry thinking about it. I have had vivid dreams, constipation, gas, sore breast, heavy full breasts, pronounced veins, red/purple nipples(sorry tmi) , creamy cm, cramps, backache, Fatigue/exhaustion literally feels like I have no strength! I woke up craving a double layer chocolate cake(hmm chocolate maybe af who knows?)! I've also had twinges and god knows if I forgot something! Oh yeah Who cries to toby keith songs? I think it was courtesy of red white and blue LMAO! Last month my LP was 10 days and I am at 10 dpo today and my temps are still up. My chart shows 3 temps way below the cover line right before ovulation. Anyone have any idea why my temps stayed that low for 3 days? You can look on my chart it is on my page. After 26 months of disappointments I HATE poas but I'm about to go buy some!! IF I have concieved this cycle I will be due the day after my birthday(cry). What a wonderful birthday present that would be! I PRAY this is it. Comments, questions anything is appreciated.

User Image

10 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I have a lot of those same symptoms....I keep telling myself its the clomid. I am uber tired and getting cranky....well at least the 2ww is almost over for ya.

Good Luck Wishing you a BFP!

User Image

13 years ago

Well this morning when I woke up I held my pee all way to the dollar store to buy a test. I tested with first morning urine and got a very faint positive. HOPEFULLY I have another one tomorrow when I test again. I feel like falling on my knees and thanking god he gave me a chance to concieve a child. I just hope it sticks and I really am pregnant! After 26 months of heart breaks I'm about at my limit!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck to YOU!!!!

I'm 3dpo, gassy, tender, red nipples, little tired...this is only our 2nd month ttc and but I'm almost 33yrs old and I know it may take longer. I just pray that I'm right there with you. You WILL get your so, i'm gonna say this early......

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Thank you so much!!! HAHA you made me cry! lol I'm praying for everyone on here! I know what it's like! I wish you bunches of . I just had sore breast at 3dpo but 4dpo these were my symptoms

Back & Legs: Achy Legs or Hips
Chest: Increased Breast Size
Chest: Sensitive Breasts
Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
Chest: Tender Breasts
Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
Pelvis: Frequent Urination
Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid

This site has helped me soooo much!

User Image

I had a another very faint positive this morning at 12dpo. My friend said the dollar store tests sometimes already have lines in them and that you can't trust them. UGH I want to scream. I'm testing early still. So I think I'm going to make a doctor appointment for friday if I dont start. My temps are still up and have gone down much any! I'm scared to take a digi but if I do i'll wait untill after 14dpo.

User Image

I know how you feel I had one I was so sure I had all the symptoms, felt pregnant and even ended up late, but still not there yet. I have my fingers crossed for you, I know the struggle of not know is the hardest

User Image

13 years ago

I had another positive this morning with a answer test and it was a standard positive. I went to the doctor later that day and had a urine test and it was negative(they said it was ok since it wasn't FMU) so they sent me in for a blood test and I get the test results back tomorrow. Do I actually have to wait another whole day UGH! Well I know I'm pregnant, I just have that gut feeling. LOL I'm going to take another hpt in the morning too bc I have 2 more tests left so what can it hurt?

User Image

Ok AFTER I went to the doctor I took another HPT and once again it was postive. I think they have cheap tests lol. I peed twice after the doctor's and then got another bfp. Well impatiently waiting for my blood test to come back. Baby dust to you girls!

User Image

Confirmed positive with a blood test. I am 4 weeks pregnant!

User Image

YAY! I'm SO happy for you! congrats!!!

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo