Posts by kandi12

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Checking In with My Buddies

Hi all! Just thought I'd poke my head up out of hiding. No announcement at this time, I just miss you ladies. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Any Old Cycle Buddies Still Here?

Honestly, I hope you are only present to support some newbie who may need encouraging. I always hope that whe ...

5 Comments     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ovulation Pain??

So, a week ago I had the worse pain in my right lower back and stomach. The previous month I had the pain on ...

7 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Extremely Conflicted

Welp, summer break is here again. For those who do not know me, I am a school teacher and certified ancient a ...

11 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Yep, I'm still here

I hate this new site, but I figure I would stop by to say hello. I've been here way too long. I'm a few months ...

6 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Just Saying Hello

I really miss this place. I think about and pray for my friends all the time. It was so refreshing to log on a ...

7 Comments     1   2    

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Classic Ending ;-)

The last day of 2017, and guess who shows up? Yep, you guessed it, AF...nasty b@#ch!! lol. I knew she was comi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Trying Again

I started Vitex again today. It's been about 2 and a half months since I've taken it. My cycles have been reg ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Cycle #54/Day #1

Well, there is a bright side. I had a 24 hour virus from hell two days ago. I've never felt pain like that i ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Just a Little Update

So, I'm still NTNP I guess ;-). It has been a month or close to it since I have taken any Vitex because I ran ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago