Community post

Journal

Just Saying Hello

I really miss this place. I think about and pray for my friends all the time. It was so refreshing to log on and read about the new babies and pregnancy reports. I hope to hear even more success stories soon. Keep me posted.

7 Comments • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Hi, it's good to hear from you. I noticed you hadn't been on in a long time and I had been wondering about you.

6 years ago

I have been so conflicted lately. When I started TTC, it seemed like the perfect time to add to our family. The more years pass, I get afraid that maybe it is not in the cards for me. Is it too high of a risk because I am 40? I wonder if the pregnancy will go well, or if my children will feel ok with the idea now that there will be a 17 year minimum age gap between them. I think people may think I'm the child's grandma by the time he/she reaches 1st grade. What if I have twins because of my age? Ugh! So many thoughts....but it always ends the same. (1) I overthink (2) I cry (3) I debate giving up (4) I find another reason to keep trying. Crazy huh? Hubby still believes that it can happen. He's pretty awesome. So even though I may not be on here often, I just can't stay away. You ladies are like family and I've gotta keep up with everyone. Hugs

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I look at it this way, I want no regrets in life, will you ever regret making a baby? I’m thinking if you are a part of this group here that you aren’t going to regret making a life even at 40. It ain’t over till it’s over. I know there’s risk but there are always risks. My first had Downs and I was 24 when we conceived him so we are always taking a chance. I’m going to be 37 this year and yeah we are going for it lol so hope you find some inner peace with whatever decision you make.

6 years ago

Thanks Angela! You are so right. People's words can be so harsh sometimes, even when they are not trying. It gets to me from time to time even though I have very tough skin. I know better thank to let myself get down and out over an opinion. Overall, I am at peace and truly know that God's will is the best. Thanks for sharing and I pray that you and your family get that BFP soon.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hugs for you Kandi and Angela! And wish you all the best. You are in my prayers!

6 years ago

Thanks Gem! My prayers are with you as well.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey girl! Just checking in! Hope all is well. Still praying for a miracle baby for you.

Mill

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo