Posts by kandi12

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

What has been your biggest TTC challenge?

I would definitely say mine has been ACCEPTANCE. It has been 2 years and seven months for me now. Over the c ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Wanting to Quit Again

I must say that I've had a nice run of TTC without emotional disarray. I guess I am having a relapse. This fee ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Two and a half years later...

...and still not pregnant. I have not seen two lines even once the entire time. I actually know when I ovulate ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Snooping Around :-/

Well, I decided to visit the CMP site to see what it was like on the other side. I know that I belong there,b ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

A Year in Review

We've all walked through a lot together. For some of us, it seems as if there has been nothing but failure. I ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

There Goes My Christmas Gift :-(

Oh well, I'm back at it again....CYCLE 29!!! I must admit that I was overjoyed at the idea of conceiving righ ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Finally Killed the Urge

It's been about 5 months since I POAS, so I decided what the heck. Why not? BFN of course. Lol. I wasted a per ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Just a Little Update

It's been a month since my last post. I've been keeping myself pretty busy these days, but I'm loving the frui ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'm Still Here/ Just Checking In

I logged in and my home page said cycle day 94?? I didn't realize that I haven't updated my cycle since July, ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 1: Three Days Early... Ugh

Cycle # 27. It doesn't even hurt anymore. My only disappointment is that DH and I have a date tomorrow evenin ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago