Posts by kandi12

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Peeks Head Out of Hole :-)

Hi ladies! I just wanted to check in with my TTCers. I have been swamped with the reconstruction process of o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

God Knew It Wasn't Time

I wondered why this TTC journey has taken so long. Well, Saturday our home flooded. We lost all of our furnit ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

It May Be a Sign??

I just typed a long JE explained how I will gracefully bow out of TTC after 3 unsuccessful years and just as I ...

8 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

AF Due Saturday

I've been so busy with life that it has been a good month TTC. NO tempting, testing, or worrying about catchi ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Cycle Number 35 :-(

This is getting pretty old and so am I. Not sure what I really want anymore. Almost three years of trying an ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Mother's Day Blues

Sending encouragement to all the TTCers. Today may be a reminder of all of the failed attempts to have a baby, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Emotional :-(

Everyone has their moments. I guess this is mine. I have been getting agitated a lot and my feelings are eas ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I Feel Like I'm Being Punk'd!!

My cycle started Saturday and ended Wednesday. It always lasts 5 days with day 1 being very heavy. This time ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD2: Weird Cycle

Well, I was two days late and starting to get excited. Then, AF came...kinda? It has been very light. Day one ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cycle 33: Tale of a Different Journey

Last cycle seemed picture perfect. All of the dates, BDing, signs and symptoms fell right into place. AND stra ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago