Community post

Journal

Peeks Head Out of Hole :-)

Hi ladies! I just wanted to check in with my TTCers. I have been swamped with the reconstruction process of our home. It has been a few days past the two month mark since the flood. We have made great progress, but still have a lot left to do. I've become quite handy (toots my own horn, lol). Although it is devastating to lose almost everything, it has been uplifting to actually take part in the rebuilding. We are pulling together to make it a home again.

My good friend dreamed that I was pregnant with a "beautiful baby boy". She described him so vividly and said that I was do in June. Even though my cycle started two days later, it gave me hope. I continue to ovulate regularly and BD as much as we can given the circumstances (we are still displaced, ugh). If Janet Jackson can be pregnant at 50, I'm certain that I have time. I bet she has a story full of bumps and bruises of TTC, but she did not quit. Keep trying ladies! Lots of baby dust to you all!!!!

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

So good to hear from you, my friend. I am glad you have been making great progress with your house. Surely, it is a process like most things in life. I hope that you will be finished with all the work in the near future and that you will be rewarded with a pregnancy soon. Now, not wanting to take anything away from Janet Jackson's pregnancy, but I am quite certain the blessing has to do with donor eggs. Either way, it is the Lord who rules and gives life. Best wishes like always!

7 years ago

I agree. Janet's wallet affords her more options, BUT God is the giver of life and he works on His clock. I'm just going to keep doing my part and trust that He will do the rest. Best wishes to you as well. I pray that we cross over to the other side together. FX

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo