Posts by kandi12

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

I Can't Shake It

I've got baby fever and it's bad. I went to my grandmother's house to visit family and ended up holding babies ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Weird Dreams

Yesterday, I felt horrible. My allergies were pretty bad. I was trying not to go to urgent care, but I was hop ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Update for My Buddies

Well, I'm still teaching pre-kindergarten....which makes it so weird that I still want more children. They are ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Sigh...

A few days ago, I had a HUGE JE rant. I was feeling down and very discouraged. Just as I was ready to click ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Update...as requested ;-)

Well, I'm still taking the Vitex and my cycle is due to start in four days. I've been eating better and getti ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Cycle 49: Day 2

I must say that I am happy with cycle 48. Last month AF came twice, but this cycle lasted 27 days which I am g ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Feeling Meh...

Not feeling the greatest for the last few days. So, I've been taking Vitex for a week now. I wasn't expec ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Something New

I took the advice of my TTC buddies and started taking Vitex today. It seems like one of the safest ways for ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Oh well, on to cycle #48

Out of nowhere came AF on yesterday. I was due to start on next Wednesday. I am irregular, but I cannot reca ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

I Don't Think It Will Happen

....but for some reason I can't stop trying.

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago