Community post

Journal

Something New

I took the advice of my TTC buddies and started taking Vitex today. It seems like one of the safest ways for me to go, given the fact that I am no longer allowed to take any hormones. I don't think that this is a definite solution, but I am very excited at the possibility. It has been almost five years since I have been off the pill and since I have had regular cycles. Prior to the pill, I'd often have odd cycles (both short and long), very heavy bleeding/clotting, numbness of the legs, skipped months, and even one period that lasted 14 days straight. Ugh! Yet, both of my children were conceived against all odds and I was not trying at all. I hope that I can be a mom just one more time and give my DH another child. Only God knows and time will tell. Just thought I'd share. Praying for more BFPs and sticky beans to you all. Much love!

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm excited to see how this will possibly help your cycles! Don't feel bad if you don't see too much the first month. It is estimated that 3 months may be needed to see effects!

Mill

6 years ago

I read that people see results anywhere from 10 days to 6 months, so I will be patient.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo