Posts by kandi12

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

We Don't Always Get an Answer

...BUT it doesn't mean that our struggle is in vain or without purpose. Often times, we ask God, "Why Me ...

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

The Waters are Fertile

Not me though, BUT we now have 3 pregnancies in the family to 3 awesome women who are very dear to me. One of ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Where did the time go?

My first born is graduating from high school on the eve of my 40th birthday!! Planning for her big day, seeing ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I'm Done

....for real this time. I actually feel good about it. I'm tired of counting cycles. This site seems almost fo ...

8 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Cycle FORTY FIVE: Day 2

Thought for the Day: God does not work on MY plan. His plan is perfect and sufficient. I may not always see ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I Just Read All 9 Pages of My JEs

I'm still not sure why I did this, but it was good to reflect. In summary... 1. Never had a BFP 2. After ...

8 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Excited!

I'm going to be an aunt again! My cousin is also expecting. I will have two new babies to spoil and I am grate ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I Hope This Helps Someone

I often ask myself why I keep logging on here. Each time that I try to leave, I end up reading one of my TTC f ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Cycle 41: Yep, I'm Still Here

Just checking in with my friends. I hope that you had an awesome Christmas and a great start to the new year. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 13: My Body is So Weird

My cycle was 6 days late...which has NEVER happened. I didn't even realize I was late until the 3rd day becau ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago