Posts by nomadnoor

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

We are now 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant

So far this is has been a wild ride with me feeling a lot of anxiety and worry about a miscarriage or and ecto ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Muslimah's TTC

Salaam alaikum, Any Muslimah's TTC 2014 -2015?? Wa alaikum salaam

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Took a HPT - Faint Positive - 5/29

Salaam alaikum - Peace Be with you! Wow. I was so sure I was going to get a negative thats the only way I ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

We have our BFP!

BD'ed - 7th, 14th and 17th of May Gas /Burping Starts - Cycle Day 18 - May 18th Diarrhea Starts - Cycle Da ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Gas and diarrhea.. oh joy

Hi again ladies. I have got gas and diarrhea up the wahzoo. Started a week ago and hasn't stopped. Doesn't ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Weird CM with pink blood.

So I freaked out because it looked like I was starting my period 8-9 days early with this discharge I spotted ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Aunt Flo Arrived - Again

Feeling like a total loser today. Aunt Flo arrived and I am still temping at 99F for my BBT. SO I guess I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Blah

Yesterday or today was my expected period. So far today all I have its creamy light pink/brownish discharge a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Emotional Mess with Allergies

Salaams! So this is 3 days till my period as a write this post. I started using an app on my iPod called O ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

PMS? Allergies? or Preggo?

Ok 7DPO and feeling crappy the last 3 days. Gassy - its so bad I sneezed and farted at the same time! For the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago