Posts by nomadnoor

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

I am temping BBT low but feeling like I am burning up the last two days. Anyone else feel like this?

This cycle my temps have all been low in the 98 degree range pretty much but the last couple of days I am burn ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Another cycle....

Back in the game again this month. A few days ago I had a emotional melt down with my husband dealing with al ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Red Raspberry Tea +Me = Allergic Reaction

I started taking red raspberry tea three days ago and everything was fine until later that night I noticed tha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Aunt Flo Arrived :(

+Rant Warning+ I really am angry right now. Why? Because all of the PR and shit you read on the internet ma ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

BFN yet again - Third Month of TTC

I can't help but be depressed each time in the last three months I have taken a pregnancy test and it comes ba ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Feeling crappy=pregnant? - Maybe its all in my head?

Ugh. I am feeling like crap. My breasts are killing me! I am staying in my house more often just so I dont h ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

My BBT went from 98.5 to 99.0 this morning. Sign of pregnancy?

My BBT just keeps rising and I am 5-6 days away from AF. I am curious if other women had theirs go so high an ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

For the plus size ladies on here. How long did it take for you to get pregnant with you first baby?

I am a plus size woman - I am a 31 years old and my husaband is 29 years old. I wear a 20/22 size in jeans an ...

9 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Is insomnia a sign of early pregnancy? I can't get to sleep before 2am suddenly.

I am 9DPO and along with gas, random cramping, burping - now I can't get to sleep at a regular hour! I go to ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago