Community post

Journal

Blah

Yesterday or today was my expected period. So far today all I have its creamy light pink/brownish discharge and no real period.

I had to get up early to go give documents to the translator - so my husband and I can move his visa process along - InshaAllah.

So although I took my BBT at 8am - it wasn't at my usual time I take it and it seemed out of wack - in the 98 region after everything being 99 and up. I retook my BBT at 10 am and 11am - just to see if my temp increased - it did to 101 and 99.9

So I am throwing out my BBT for today and just waiting for Aunt Flo to arrive instead.

I keep praying that I am pregnant and to increase my trust in Allah's power and plan for myself and my husband.

I feel alone in this process. My husband is very laid back and doesn't appear to care when yet again Aunt Flo arrives every month. I do care a lot. It feels like a failure of myself in a very basic biological way.

Oh Allah give us a child who is the light of the deen and health. Ameen

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Don't think of it as a failure. You are definitely not the only person going through this issue. You have lots of
Support from your husband whether he show it or not. Men just can control their emotions better then we can.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo