Community post

Journal

Gas and diarrhea.. oh joy

Hi again ladies. I have got gas and diarrhea up the wahzoo. Started a week ago and hasn't stopped. Doesn't matter what I do to change my diet - it just keeps happening every time I have to do a #2.

I also felt like I had a yeast infection around cd 21 or a UTI - but so I went to the phramacy and treated my self for the yeast infection and vaginitis.

I am tired all day and emotional as hell - crying when I watched - How to train your dragon - for a second time since it was the best thing on tv and I had read every book on my Kindle and didn't feel like downloading a new book.

I had a huge blow out fight with my husband.
Ended up breaking down and crying during the fight. My husband was really I think freaked out by my random crying.

I ended up being woken up last night from extreme stomach pain - immediately went to the bathroom - and more diarrhea and gas - by the end of my trip to the bathroom I felt dizzy and tired again.

I am at the point where next month I am not trying and just giving up this pursuit to get pregnant - its really stressful and I dont need that right now and I feel crappy.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo