Community post

Journal

Weird CM with pink blood.

So I freaked out because it looked like I was starting my period 8-9 days early with this discharge I spotted when I wiped yesterday.

I also had a glob of cm white/yellow a couple of hours before the one I first mentioned. I googled it to try to see if anyone else had put a picture up like what I had when I wiped but no go.

Some ladies in a group I am in said it could be two things ovulation - which would be late for me or implantation bleeding. I hope its the latter.

I really am tired of this journey .. and not feeling up to it this month. Its been a stressful month with my husbands visa process and I just really want it to be over so we can go home to the US and I can have access to all the wonderful technology that I cant get here in Morocco thats used while ttc.

I wish Amazon shipped opk and other things to Morocco but they dont - so its just me and temping.

Sigh.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo