Community post

Journal

We are now 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant

So far this is has been a wild ride with me feeling a lot of anxiety and worry about a miscarriage or and ectopic pregnancy.

Its my first time in my life ever being pregnant so every worry I could have - I am having!

Weeks 5-6 had days with a lot of cramping and brown cm - which worried me.

So far we haven't told majority of our family as we want to wait till 12 weeks.

My husband is a proud rooster wanting to tell everyone we are pregnant.

As we are in Morocco - we went to the local clinic during week 7 they said go get some blood tests. They ordered a fasting glucose test, syphilisis and complete blood count tests but not an HcG levels test. We returned week 8 on monday - to see the dr at the clinic.

At that visit the dr ordered a blood test to check for rubella and tried to get me to get a Tentanus vaccine - although I have no need for one and its a Category C for pregnant women.

My gut is told me to refuse it until I had more information - so I did much to the dr's dismay. I did my research and decided I would prefer not to get the vaccine.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/preg-guide.htm#tdap

Still no ultrasound.. and the drs at the clinic said our next appointment is August 11th- said they would give us an ultrasound at the next appointment.

I am going to switch to a private dr.

I wish I was back in the US instead of here in Morocco!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo