Community post

Journal

Emotional Mess with Allergies

Salaams!

So this is 3 days till my period as a write this post. I started using an app on my iPod called Ovia to track things in addition to this website - and its annoying the crap out of me with its little preprogramed advice and comments.

I put in all my past cycles and current one into the app -it also has a website both are free. Anyways - and I used it to track my fertile time for this cycle. According to this app - I was fertile from the 12th -17th of April. I also was using a different app -Period Tracker - before Ovia that I continue to use because I can use it without an internet connection - which is important here in Morocco with limited internet access - it also can track CM, Temp etc that Ovia tracks. Period tracker estimated I was fertile the 11th - 17th of this month.

I have been taking Zrytec for my allergies which was going fine but then something started to bloom here in Morocco and my allergies are insane! I ended up doubling my dose in order to get relief.

I took a pregnancy test today - which was negative - the Ovia app said feel free to test today but I think the pregnancy test my husband bought is not an early detection one - just a regular one - and it doesn't even tell you on the label or anywhere at what level its looking for HcG. SO I am taking that negative test in stride because my basel body temp (BBT) is telling me another story - the positive kind - In sha ALLAH (God willing).

My BBT since Cycle Day 20 - April 20th - has been on the rise as of April 23rd Cycle Day 23 - its at 99F and since April 25th Cycle Day - 25 - its holding steady at 99.1 F.

I have also been taking my internal temp during these days at it is between 99F - 101F depend on what activity and level of activity I have been up to.

I have also been an emotional yo yo - one second happy - the next anxious or frustrated or sad - my poor husband thinks I am batty most likely and he is sick now to after getting a tooth removed. I am just not happy right now to be in Morocco being a housewife -- I am not house wife material - good thing I figured that out before we have kids. I just can't get over the Moroccan culture of the men allowing the women to serve them. My American culture stands up and says - F that - get your ass in gear and take care of yourself or are your hands broken? I love my husband but I hate being at home without an outside the house outlet.

On a positive note - SO... God willing... Fingers Crossed.. I am hoping to get our BFP this month. Insha Allah.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo