Posts by sunshinebear711

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Waiting again....

And after my ultrasound yesterday... my doctor is still worried that a miscarriage might be in the cards for u ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

YES!!!!

My numbers doubled!!!!!! :-D Now in the 5000s. Going to have another internal ultrasound tomorrow morning ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Waiting continues

So I had my blood taken for my second beta hcg test.... but now I have to wait until Friday to get the results ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Nurse just called me...

and said that yes I need to meet with Dr. Ted. That it sounded like implantation bleeding (this late? after s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

don't feel anything...

No pressure, no breast pain... Nothing. Makes me sad and think I have lost Goopy already. Took my last HPT ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Waiting....

This waiting for two days is worse than the tww... I just want to know if little Goopy is all right.... I hav ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Scare....

Got up this morning at 6 and everything was normal. At 8am when I went to the bathroom there was blood on t ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Nicknames?

Does anyone have nicknames for the little one-to-be before knowing a gender or picking a name? I was going ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

My mother is crazy....

she made me take another test because she thought the other 2 were wrong. *sigh* Going to be a long 9 m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

5 weeks...

So according to all counts I am 5 weeks today. No symptoms other than being incredibly tired, some body aches ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago