Posts by sunshinebear711

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

CD30

Well.... CD 30 and still no AF and no real symptoms of her visiting. We leave on vacation tonight and... I'm k ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Well.... AF is not here...

So, this is the end of my first cycle after having my Mirena taken out. Supposed to get AF today, and nothing. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC with a toddler...

Boy this is hard. LOL I'm not a HUGE fan of "snuggling" in the first place, and now that we are not ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Can I talk Orphan Black?

Hello there ladies! So, I'm a little obsessed with Orphan Black at the moment. DH and I plowed through the ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Whew boy...

So I had an interview this week and less than two hours later I was offered the job. This means an immediat ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Ugh... AF...

I did not miss you, AF. Seven months of not having you was utter bliss, and I know you are a necessary evil i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So, that happened...

Well, DH made a comment a couple months ago about how he was hoping I'd have a new job so that we could try fo ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Frustration

My husband is giving me so many mixed signals on if he wants to try or not. He's all quiet and everythin ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Discussion phase...

Well... I'm back. DH and I are in the "discussion" phase. He put off having a vasectomy until NEX ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Well, here I am....

Little Bean is 8 months old this coming Wednesday and I broached the topic of maybe trying for a second with ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago