Posts by sunshinebear711

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Nope

Out. Oh well.

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Officially late...

One day late and a BFN yesterday on a test. Not really concerned about that, because I was a whole week late b ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Officially late...

One day late and a BFN yesterday on a test. Not really concerned about that, because I was a whole week late b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 25

Ok, so... trying not to get my hopes up this month. Hubby is suddenly SUPER into having a second child, which ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Pain

OMG my ovaries are killing me. It started last Wednesday, then came and went over the weekend and then aga ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

BDing...

So, I'm usually the one "not into it". I don't know what it is, but it is hard for me to get into th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Starting cycle 5...

Last cycle was a bust. I was exhausted and we both had colds so there was little to no BDing going on. I'm ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

OMG cramps...

Holy MFing cramps. I'm about halfway through my cycle and the cramps that started about an hour ago. Ugh. R ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Finally!

After what I think was a "mild" reaction to gluten or egg (hurray for food allergies) AF has finally ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 34...

And guess what? Still no AF. Those of you who had an IUD, does it take a while to get back to a normal cycle? ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago