Community post

Journal

OMG cramps...

Holy MFing cramps.

I'm about halfway through my cycle and the cramps that started about an hour ago. Ugh. Right through both my ovaries (though right hurts a little more than left) and straight through to my lower back. This happened when I went off BC last time, but OMG do I just want to get a heating pad and curl up into the fetal position.

And I know this is a good thing. My OB told me last time that these cramps mean that everything is working and that I am ovulating and such.... but OMG. I get cramps for this, I get cramps for my period.... I spend about 1/3 of the month not in pain or some kind of discomfort.

Also didn't help that my 2 year old was climbing all over me today and all elbows and knees and squeezing and jumping and hitting me in the nose with a wooden spoon while in the pool. (don't ask)

Oy.... I need a drink... :-/

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Try some milk for the calcium and magnesium and hopefully it will help some of the cramps. I actually took L-Tyrosine for several months to help with my RLS and it seems to have helped my hormones straighten out a bit since I no longer get the getting kicked in the crotch cramps every month. It helped with the don't touch boobies too. GL!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo