Community post

Journal

Sick

DD shared her cold with me. I swear, illness is the only thing she will share without throwing a temper tantrum. :-)

My head is all stuffed up, throat is sore, exhausted even more than before, and just an overall feeling of grossness.

And I can't take anything for it. Well, I could take Benedryl, but I'm really trying not to take anything right now since it is so early. I gave in and took some Tylenol because my headache was so awful. Found out that it was safe to use Vicks, so I'm going to try the baby stuff tonight (we have it left from when DD was sick. She calls it "Feel better lotion")

I'm just utterly exhausted and ready to go to bed... but I have dishes and laundry to do... AND I have to get to the post office tomorrow to mail out packages that I didn't get to do today because the bosses were sitting at my table at the holiday party and I couldn't sneak out.

Otherwise.... I'm in a good mood even though I feel like crap. People at work were giving me odd looks when I kept refusing alcohol, but I was good! :-) Came home and best husband ever made dinner for everyone, served it to me on the couch, and then DD sat on my lap and I dozed while she watched Peppa Pig. :-) Good times.

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Ahhh congrats!! How far along are you? I was thinking the other day as I was popping Advil for my massive headache that I'll have to trade that in for Tylenol soon and not much else. It'll all be worth it though! :)

8 years ago

Thanks! Just 6 weeks yesterday! Found out at 3w4d.... So early and unexpected!!!!!! :-)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo