Posts by sunshinebear711

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Success story

BFP on Mother's Day, Baby on Jan 18th.

My husband and I discussed everything going on in our lives and we began TTC in August of 2011. Month after m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Just a hi :-)

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. We are currently at 30 weeks over here and since my last appointment a we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hey...

Still praying and keeping good thoughts going out to the ladies out there. Hoping that you get to enjoy every ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

12w, 3d

Vomitting at 3am is not my idea of a good time. Was awake from 1-4 and then slept until 630 when I had to gey ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

11 weeks yesterday

And Goopey kicked it off with having me hug the toilet for 20 minutes dry heaving and only getting a little up ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

sick of sickness

Ugh... this is kicking my butt. Have thrown up twice. How long until this first trimester is over? I'm seri ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Sick again...

So I was ok on Thursday, and then yesterday morning... so sick again. It was an effort to drag myself to work ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

So sick.... 7w,1d or 6w,4d... no one is sure right now...

Woke up and just wanted to vomit... didn't.... but wanted to.... Don't even want to eat or drink anything bec ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Happy Memorial Day!!

Went to a picnic at the in-laws... and at one point, my mother, mother-in-law, and I all headed inside because ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Uck

Feeling gross today... my lower right back/hip is killing me.... I think my scoliosis is acting up.... And ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago