Posts by sunshinebear711

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!

Didn't trust the Dollar Store test. Went out and got one of the ClearBlue Digital ones... PREGNANT in bold ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 34, 19 DPO...

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test25195[/url] What do we thi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Pink

Pink streaks this morning when I got up to shower at 730. The moderate cramping and lower back pain tipped me ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD32- still nope!

No AF. Slight cramping around noon time and breasts are sore when pressure is put on them. So... since no ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 31

Still nada. Though I am fully expecting AF to start at any minute. Though, I am not cramping and my breast ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 30

And still nothing. Really, mother nature, can we be done with this month already? Please? No PMS symptoms ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still waiting

Still no AF... Almost got into a fight with hubby because he found out my mom helped me out with the cost o ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Torture

Still just crampy in the very lower abdomen. Still no AF. Took another HPT this morning. BFN. The past t ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

and so it begins..

Cramping low in my abdomen and breast pain started this morning. Along with lower back pain and depression th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

bah

Gave in and tested even though it is 3 days early. BFN Shouldn't have wasted the money.

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago