Posts by sunshinebear711

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

3 days until AF....

and still no pains what-so-ever. No cramps, no breast pain, no sensitive nipples. We'll see what happens. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Ugh, heartburn.

So... cornbread gives me heartburn now. Not the chilli I had earlier.... but the cornbread. Weird. An ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

No symptoms at all....

So... AF is supposed to arrive in a week and I have no symptoms at all. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

anger

Last night I went to a college reunion event and had to hang out with an acquaintance of my husband. She is th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

All better!

Oh lordy, Monday night was MISERABLE! I went to the walk-in place hoping to get some help... they said it wou ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Stomach still off....

Still having the strange "empty" feeling and then nausea in my stomach. Should be ovulating tomorro ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

gross

CD 11 and the last 2-3 mornings I have woken up with what feel like hunger pains but soon aftet are followed b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

out....

I think AF started today.... early this month. Went to the bathroom when I got up and there was some red... ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

No symptoms...

Except for sharp twinges occasionally in my ovary areas when I sit or stand an certain way. And my legs and ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

So depressed ATM...

Breasts are no longer sore, usually they stay somewhat achey up until AF appears. No more real pains today ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago