Community post

Journal

sick of sickness

Ugh... this is kicking my butt. Have thrown up twice. How long until this first trimester is over? I'm seriously counting down the days.

Today we had a birthday party for cousin-in-law and his best friend was there with his wife and 2 little ones. The little boy is 2.5 and the little girl is 9 months. Oh my gosh, they were just the most adorable things ever. We saw them a couple months ago in Target while shopping, and before that it was the Thanksgiving that the little boy was born. That day we were so scared she was going to POP since she was 10 days late. She went the next morning and he is now a totally adorable bundle of energy, jumping and dancing around and barking at everyone. His little sister was a little more reserved, but screamed at him every time he tried to take a "puff" (snack) from her.

The whole time I watched them I couldn't help thinking that I can't wait until after my next appointment on the 6th in order to tell everyone about our little Goopy. :-)

And probably after that day... I'll stop posting entries and then just monitor those ladies I have met here who are still trying... because I still hope and pray for them every day. :-)

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Awe I have been dealing with nausea and vomiting too. Wouldn't trade it for anything tho :) I asked for it and I joke that God laughs at me as I'm hugging my toilet lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo