Community post

Journal

Hey...

Still praying and keeping good thoughts going out to the ladies out there. Hoping that you get to enjoy every bit of what is surely coming your way.

16 weeks, 5 days today and felt Goopy move for the first time. It was definately odd. On Friday we went for my 16 week appointment and heard the heartbeat for the first time, 156! And now everyone is telling us it is a girl because of the high heart rate. Hubby still is calling it a "he" though. We will find out on the 24th. How am I ever going to wait 3 more weeks???

So back to the movement, I was sitting and playing online while hubby was watching Newsroom and trying to find a certain speech or scene in it (Really... i don't care about that show...) when I felt this weird bubbly thing in the very front of my very lower stomach. I shook it off and then about a minute later I felt it again. About 2-3 times in a 5-10 minute period. Totally was not gas.

So... that is all with me. Still getting morning sickness, so hubby is waking me up to take tums when he comes to bed at 2am. The heartburn today is murder and all I want to keep doing is eating to make it stop... And now I am totally ready for bed.

Again, luck and love to you all!!!

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

did you find out what you are having

11 years ago

Girl! We are super excited!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo