Community post

Journal

CD 25

Ok, so... trying not to get my hopes up this month. Hubby is suddenly SUPER into having a second child, which is interesting to me. BDing happened a lot the week I was supposedly ovulating. I'm just really excited because we could wait and tell the family on Thanksgiving.... it would be super nice to tell them that the turkey isn't the only thing in the oven...

Been having some weirdo cravings, which is odd. Yesterday I was struck with the urge to have an ice cold Pepsi... and then tonight I really wanted chocolate milk. I HATE milk. Never really liked it as a kid, and then after I was drinking it regularly as an adult it became the trigger for gall bladder attacks....so I have a huge aversion to it. But I wanted it tonight. Made a large cup and promptly downed the whole thing.

Also, some weird... popping sensations on my left ovary today while I was driving. Not sure what that was. Didn't hurt, just felt like a couple pops and then went away. No real cramping like I usually have in the few days before AF... which is due this weekend (Sunday probably). Ovaries are a little...achey... but that is the extent of it.

I have one test under the bathroom sink... I guess I'll wait until Sunday morning, even though I was 6 days late with my MJ before I got a positive test.... so... :-/ I guess we wait and see.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo