Community post

Journal

Waiting continues

So I had my blood taken for my second beta hcg test.... but now I have to wait until Friday to get the results.

I'm not feeling anything except tired... and my boobs don't even bother me anymore... so does this mean that I lost it?

But if I lost it, then they would call and let me know ahead of time... right? Or would they just make me wait until the appointment on Friday?

I can't stand not knowing. I want to believe that little Goopy is still there... but I also want to be prepared if there isn't anything.

But I haven't had horrible cramping... and it was only pink for about 3 hours and one little clot... and the dr said my cervix was high and closed and that everything looked ok... but then the ultrasound we only saw the sac... and I was at 5w5days... wouldn't I have seen something else besides just the sac or was that normal?

*sigh* I'm just a mess.... and I'm retaining water and all my clothes feel tight. Just feeling miserable and sad and scared. Today is supposed to be 6 weeks.... and I don't know if I should be celebrating or mourning....

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo