Posts by airforcewife88

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Early testing

Well....I couldn't resist myself and cave in yesterday. Bought some $1 tests and took one yesterday 9DPO and t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

8DPO

Woke up this morning with cramps and that yucky feeling I get before and on my period (like I have to go #2).. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7 DPO

SUPER sleepy and fatigued today is not even describing it. Slept in till 10:15...had breakfast, coffee and at ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Implantation Signs

Did you ever have implantation bleeding (that you know of) or cramps around the time when you were supposed to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Crazy, VIVID extreme dreams

As usual I took a nap today after work and woke up from yet another very intense and vivid dream today. This i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

VIVID dreams at 5 DPO

I've been having vivid dreams on and of for the past 2 weeks but today was just weird. It was extra vivid and ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

5 DPO

Finally adjusted my ovulation time on the calender. According to the OPK I ovulated 21-22 and according to the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Just an OK day

Got a new haircut today. Trying to stay busy so I don't focus on only conceiving. Was so sure I saw the FAI ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Recording my O time...July 21-22?

So I started taking OPK's right after my period ended on July 15th. The first one I took was a joke...nothing ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Veins??

Yesterday I had some cramping, at two different times of the day. The first time was more general, right in th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago