Community post

Journal

7 DPO

SUPER sleepy and fatigued today is not even describing it. Slept in till 10:15...had breakfast, coffee and at 11:30am I was already back in bed and napping for like 2 hrs. At 5:30pm I took ANOTHER nap. I felt like I could have slept the whole day away! Noticed slight tightening in my stomach and light cramps as usual. Not sure if its something I ate or from gas or an actual pregnancy sign. Also, extremely itchy nipples and kinda sore boobs.

Found a VERY helpful article today http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html since I needed some clarification on what happened tonight. I took an OPK for shits and giggles...and the line was very solid (not as dark as control but still solid and dark) which I thought was odd if I am CD 20 and I thought I was 8 DPO already....hmmm, still confused a bit! I think the only thing at this point that will help is waiting for AF or testing. I think I might afterall take a HPT this wednesday.

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo