Posts by airforcewife88

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

At how many wks did you start wearing maternity clothes??

Just being curious. I've seen sooo many pictures online of people showing as early as 7 weeks but then others ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Belly Button pain @ 10 DPO?

Am I the only one having this weird symptom?! No, I am not going crazy..it's not cramps or just stomach pain. ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind pl ...

235 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

BOY or GIRL...lets hear your thoughts?!

I think its a boy....but, here are some clues for y'all...I'm ready to hear some guesses! (We don't find out t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

SOY ISOFLAVONES :)

I am new to this approach and did lots of research about it, however I am still sorta confused. I got the N ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

PMS like symptoms during missed period during pregnancy?!

I was just wondering....is it normal to feel "yucky" and kind of cramp each month during early pregn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HELP! Was I wrong about my OPK results?

I am really confused here and hope that I get some replies to this since I haven't been getting much feedback ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

At what dpo did you get BFP?

Just curious what dpo you ladies got a positive? I keep reading all these stories of girls getting BFPs at 8,9 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Ordering HPTs online

I've never ordered them before so I am looking for a reliable website that will cut down my cost and ships fas ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

8/9 DPO craziness

Sorry if I get into TMI but I guess I have to say everything to cover my symptoms lol. I've been experiencing ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago