Community post

Discussion

At what dpo did you get BFP?

Just curious what dpo you ladies got a positive? I keep reading all these stories of girls getting BFPs at 8,9,10,11 dpo that it's getting to the point of major disappointment that I haven't gotten mine yet. I am 11dpo and I know that not all hope is lost yet. Just wanting to hear y'alls testing days of when you got your positive...I know there's some late ones like 14, 16, and even later. Hearing the later days would definitely cheer me up a lil as funny as that sounds...

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Hun,

I am in a similar boat myself with regards to testing at a DPO, I am 9DPO and so desperate to test but if it comes a negative I'll be heartbroken.

I think every woman is different as you hear stories about women testing at 6DPO and getting a , and some women testing at 10DPO and getting a negative until 13-14DPO.

If you want my opinion then I would suggest waiting as long as possible (easier said than done) even though I will probably test at 13DPO... LOL

Vivy x x

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo