Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by airforcewife88

Discussions  Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

At how many wks did you start wearing maternity clothes??

Just being curious. I've seen sooo many pictures online of people showing as early as 7 weeks but then others ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Belly Button pain @ 10 DPO?

Am I the only one having this weird symptom?! No, I am not going crazy..it's not cramps or just stomach pain. ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind pl ...

235 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

BOY or GIRL...lets hear your thoughts?!

I think its a boy....but, here are some clues for y'all...I'm ready to hear some guesses! (We don't find out t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

SOY ISOFLAVONES :)

I am new to this approach and did lots of research about it, however I am still sorta confused. I got the N ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

PMS like symptoms during missed period during pregnancy?!

I was just wondering....is it normal to feel "yucky" and kind of cramp each month during early pregn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HELP! Was I wrong about my OPK results?

I am really confused here and hope that I get some replies to this since I haven't been getting much feedback ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

At what dpo did you get BFP?

Just curious what dpo you ladies got a positive? I keep reading all these stories of girls getting BFPs at 8,9 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Ordering HPTs online

I've never ordered them before so I am looking for a reliable website that will cut down my cost and ships fas ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

8/9 DPO craziness

Sorry if I get into TMI but I guess I have to say everything to cover my symptoms lol. I've been experiencing ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago