Community post

Journal

Veins??

Yesterday I had some cramping, at two different times of the day. The first time was more general, right in the center of my lower abdomen and the second time was concentrated to the very left. I am crossing all fingers and toes that I ovulated since I missed some OPK's and maybe that's why I never got that nice, thick dark line on the test window to show my LH surge. Anywho, about those veins...yesterday after I got out of the shower I noticed some red veins on my breasts that weren't there before. At least not in the past week/few days. And they are very noticable and a few inches long. I can see them on both of my breasts (but mainly on the right one) and they are on the inside and outside of the breasts too...I've also noticed my oriolas were itching a few days ago (actually mainly the left one) but I didn't pay much attention to it however with these other new symptoms surfasing I thought it might be good to document every little detail thats happened in the last week or so.

Had some other symptoms this week
-Daily headaches/migranes
-VERY irritable and cranky...almost like a PMS feeling but I am no where close to AF visiting
-Some dizziness (caused by something else?)
-Lower back pain (pressure like)

Today, if my calculations are correct I am 1 DPO...lets get these next 2 weeks over with! :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo