Community post

Discussion

VIVID dreams at 5 DPO

I've been having vivid dreams on and of for the past 2 weeks but today was just weird. It was extra vivid and so real, REALLY REALLY real. Anyone else have or had this happen to them around 5 DPO?

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Me girl!! lol They started around 6DPO and I've been having them since my last cycle. At one point I was having them EVERY night.. now it's off and on.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Yessss!! I've been having the craziest and most random yet real dreams since about 5DPO, I'm 7DPO now and they're just getting more and more intense!

I'm hoping this means something!

11 years ago

Thank Goodness I am not the only one! Now it does look more and more like these could be symptoms of "something" ;) Baby dust to you both! Can't wait to see our results and lets see how tonight goes...lol

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo