Posts by airforcewife88

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

HELP! Was I wrong about my OPK results?

I am really confused here and hope that I get some replies to this since I haven't been getting much feedback ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Only the best for my future bean

As I was bored today I started browsing through Babies R Us website. Looking through this and that, and seeing ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Trying to cling onto hope

I'm starting to feel like I am out this cycle....BFN at 13 dpo. I know that many women didn't get their BFPs u ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFN at 12 dpo...*sigh*

There's nothing more to say than what the title reads....:( Trying to keep my hope up.

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

At what dpo did you get BFP?

Just curious what dpo you ladies got a positive? I keep reading all these stories of girls getting BFPs at 8,9 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Ordering HPTs online

I've never ordered them before so I am looking for a reliable website that will cut down my cost and ships fas ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Daily testing

Figured I'd start daily testing since I am 11 dpo today. I've seen a few people get BFP's at 11 so I was havi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

8/9 DPO craziness

Sorry if I get into TMI but I guess I have to say everything to cover my symptoms lol. I've been experiencing ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

F*$k you evap line! 10 DPO

The title says it all...took a cheapo dollar store test and had THE BIGGEST evap line ever. Granted it showed ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

UNSURE result...evap or real positive?

Does anyone have history taking the New Choice pregnancy tests ($1 ones)? I recently started taking them and r ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago