Community post

Discussion

UNSURE result...evap or real positive?

Does anyone have history taking the New Choice pregnancy tests ($1 ones)? I recently started taking them and read up on evap lines possibly showing up on ALL brands and not just this one. However, I took a test yesterday, it was BFN. I kept it for reference anyways, even over 24 hrs later it has no evap line or an indent or anything at all. This morning I took another one with FMU (mind you the test yesterday was mid day urine), nothing showed up in the 2-3 min mark. 1 hr later there is a pink line...could this be evap? I am 10dpo and have some symptoms...yeah I know I can take another one tomorrow or even tonight but I'm too impatient and looking for feedback! thanks :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test42150" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I also want to add that I have over 5 BFN tests at home that I saved from this month and NONE have an evap line...so could this finally be my +???????????????

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo